200 YTT - Teaching & Transformation
Become an Exceptional Teacher and Practitioner
Registration is opening soon.
Leave your name and email to be added to the waitlist.
And Now... A Successful Beginning
Atha: a sacred Sanskrit word for “And Now” meaning an auspicious beginning.
- Atha Yoga Training* is dedicated to creating exceptional teachers who are yoga practitioners first.
- Community: Develop life long friendships and connections with like minded people.
- Flexibility: 2-3 days a week, in the evenings. Keep your weekends!
- Our unique combination of online tools and in-person training allows for easy access to submit assignments, take notes, quizzes and receive personal instructor feedback.
The Atha Yoga Training 200-hour YTT is much more than a typical 200 hour training on how to teach basic and scripted asana classes.
IN THIS EXTENSIVE TRAINING YOU’LL BECOME AN EXCEPTIONAL TEACHER AND PRACTITIONER.
- Not being tied to the dogma of a specific tradition, we’ll explore various traditions and styles. You’ll leave our training with the confidence to craft and create not only a stronger personal yoga practice but a unique teaching style.
- Become a well rounded teacher or practitioner that can confidently step into any class. In our training we’ll explore and practice Hatha, Vinyasa, Tantra, Kundalini, Restorative, Yin, Yoga Nidra, Prenatal, Kids & Family and Bhakti.
- Integrate Yogic Philosophy & Mythology: Deep integration of the Yoga Sutra and Bhagavad Gita and yogic mythology as a road map or blueprint for the yoga of your personal evolution and learn to transmit that gift to your students.
- Learn over 150 asanas, meditations and pranayama practices with a strong focus on alignment, biomechanics, anatomy and energetics.
- Yoga for every BODY: learn how to teach effectively without losing the personal experience for each student. Yoga is unique to each person and should be taught in a way to be inclusive to all bodies.
- Sequencing for various yoga traditions, styles and Vinyasa Krama, the study of wise progression. Learn how to place poses and practices in an intelligent way that creates a truly profound and life changing class experience.
- Anatomy, Physiology & Kinesiology: (Gross and Subtle) Truly understand how the body works and how the practices impact the body and mind.
- Understand Energy and Energy healing techniques and practices to release blockages and connect deeper with the energy around us. Learn how to protect your sacred energy and harness the energy of the room (an invaluable skill to master for its use in all aspects of life).
- Practice Teaching: The key to getting good at anything is to practice. We’ve dedicated a significant portion of training to practice teaching and hands on learning so you can get valuable feedback from our lead teachers.
- Business & Ethics: How do you proceed after training? How can you become a soulful entrepreneur? Understand how to navigate professional and ethical issues yoga teachers face in the real world.
Share your uniqueness with the world.
You don’t need to be a perfect yogi to take this training. You don’t need to know every pose. You don’t even need to want to be a teacher! This training will give you the tools to become the extraordinary yogi/teacher YOU are. You are special and unique and deserve to share that with the world.
The perfect blend of theory and practice
With 38 modules, our 200 YTT is one of the most comprehensive training we’ve ever seen.
Meet Your Teachers
Yoga has been Dana’s passion since 2007. In her “other” life, she worked in the fashion industry spending many stressful years trying to get ahead and chase the next best thing in NYC. When Dana discovered yoga, it dramatically changed not only her life but her entire way of being.
She opened Afterglow Yoga in March of 2016 to create a judgment-free studio space filled with laughter, love and community. A place where like-minded people can connect, learn, grow and feel free to be themselves. Dana’s calling is to share her passion and love of yoga with the world in the hopes that it can touch lives the way it has hers.
In 2019, Dana founded Atha Yoga Training. Offering in person and virtual trainings, workshops and a digital studio, Atha Yoga Training makes the full spectrum of yoga truly accessible to all who wish to learn and evolve at their own pace.
Dana’s teaching’s draw from classical and deep lineage-based yogic traditions including Tantra, Hatha, Kundalini and Vinyasa. Her teachers include Alan Finger, Lauren Toolin, Rod Stryker, and Gurmukh. Her classes blend strong, creative asana sequences and classic techniques such as pranayama, meditation and kriya.
Dana is E-RYT500, KRI Level I, (220 hours) and holds additional certifications in Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, SUP Yoga, Hot Yoga, Children’s Yoga and is a Reiki Master Teacher.
200 YTTEarly Bird Pricing Paid in Full
600 Yoga Classes
200 YTT6 Month Pay Plan
600 Yoga Classes
200 YTT12 Month Pay Plan
600 Yoga Classes
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you’re a member of the digital library, you can access any of the 600 classes that are available. We don’t hold any classes back.
The Atha Yoga Training online platform is accessible from any mobile device. Just open your browser, login and access your videos. They play great on any device.
All the classes in the Digital Class Library are organized by class name. After you access the class you’ll see all the videos for that specific class organized by date. While we don’t offer searching, finding and exploring classes is really easy.
All the classes are available to stream only. We don’t offer downloading classes at this time.
Of course. If at anytime you want to cancel you can do so easily through our self-service billing system.